PXiSE is a proud participant of Microgrid Global Innovation Forum and VPP – DERMS Summit 2020!
PXiSE President and Co-Inventor, Patrick Lee will be participating in:
VPP International Case Studies and Lessons for N. America
The virtual power plant (VPP) model of DER aggregation and optimization is spreading around the globe to respond to the need for increased grid reliability and to lower the cost of renewable energy integration. What can projects being deployed in Germany, Japan and Australia reveal to the U.S. market, which centered its initial forays into VPPs around demand response? How can electric vehicles, residential rooftop solar PV systems and new kinds of batteries all help balance the grid – while also providing discreet resiliency services to project hosts?
This panel will offer participants the following:
- A peek at cutting edge VPP being deployed around the world – and projections of future global growth
- Examine what kinds of market reforms are opening the door to more sophisticated VPPs
- The growing role of energy storage in the VPP space
- How artificial intelligence and advanced software platforms are evolving to expand VPP use cases.
- Patrick Lee – President and Co-Inventor, PXiSE Energy Solutions
- Peter H. Asmus, Associate Director Utilities & Energy, Navigant Research
- Rahul Kar, Vice President, Industry Solutions, Autogrid
- Allan Schurr, Chief Commercial Officer, Enchanted Rock
Wednesday, March 11
10:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
Click here for more information.